mardi 5 janvier 2010

Mario Bros


Mario Bros

From the year 1985 Mario Bros is very present in all the store.
Mario become a new star for nintendo in 1983. They find in the sport game, puzzle,racing and fithing game

I cant not to present all the game of Mario Bros because they are too games.
Order of play varies from year to year but the order the more familiar is that Mario must killed Bowser for rescue the princess Peach.

In 1984 Super Mario Bros is the game who was sold the most in the world. He was on the console : Nintendo Entertainment Systeme.
Do you like to play Mario Bros?
what game do you prefer?

108 words

1 commentaire:

  1. I like Mario Bros :P My favorite Caractere is Yoshi and mario. In my home I have mario galaxy in the Wii. I love all the games to mario.
    Nice text.

    Jim

    RépondreSupprimer