lundi 11 janvier 2010

Facebook


Facebook is the most popular web site. The principe of the web site is very simple you must add your friends, and you could send them messages, and update their personal profiles to notify friends about themselve. Additionally, you can tell your city, workplace, school, region and more than. Facebook was created in February 4,2004. The web site was founded by :Mark Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.Be carefull, I learned that facebook can use the personal information about you and sell your information to companies.

In France,facebook is among websites most popular that the french people has visited. Today, facebook is estimate about fiveteen billions dollars with the sheets who's evalued at 250 dollars by sheets, Facebook has only 60 millions sheets at 250 dollars each.

116 words

2 commentaires:

  1. Nice Facebook =D

    It is create in 2004 :O and it is very popular :O. Wow!! It is very spectacular. Thank Mark,Dustin and Chris. Facebook has help me to speak again to my cousine that I have speak since longtime.

    Jim
    (P.s. it is my last comments

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. yes facebook is very popular and i'm addict.Now I never call my friend I write on your wall on facebook!But be careful with the personal information on the website.

    RépondreSupprimer