lundi 5 octobre 2009

Sport Riddle

Sport Riddle

-I'm a team sport
-The players need a ball to play.
-The game must be composed by twelve players and six on each side.
-We have to start with the service shot.
-When the players of the opposed team miss a point the players must make a rotation for the next service.
-It's more fun when we was a lot players.
-It's more interesting to play when the sun is there.
-I'm a kind of sport that we can play on the beach.
-We could practice in the gym.
-I'm a good sport to play with your friends.


102 words

5 commentaires:

  1. It is a volleyball. I like a little the volleyball. I am not good, but I like touch in the ball and shot in averse zone. Your riddle is no very easy and no very hard just perfect. =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. HO!!! I know what is it:) Volleyball?! I like this sport...but be carefull at you harms...the ball do somes hurts!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Chloé
    I think I have found the sport I thik me to it is volley ball .I think it is a good sports and I would like to practice more this sports .

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Cloé!
    I think your sport is volleyball.I don't really like this sport.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi Chloé!


    I think I know what is sport! It is volleyball. This sport is a very good sport and I like to practice this sport during the summer on the beach.

    RépondreSupprimer