lundi 26 octobre 2009

The first impression

What is a prejudice? A prejudge is an opinion that the people can have you.may have called his the first impression. I think everyone have talents and experiences has manifested. The world of prejudged can be cruel and discriminatory. I believe, it is very important don't judge the person too fast because nobody is perfect. Go talk with the person before judge anyone because she could be your best friend.

75 Word

2 commentaires:

  1. Yes you are right.I agree with you. Sometimes everybody have prejudices again somebody or something.
    I think it is a big mistake from all of us.
    But I think too, that we all had changed our prejudices
    after become known better.

    words:42

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I very agree whit you.No person should to have prejudice.Before to say a bad commenters as a person, we should learn to know.Prejudice is not required, it is only evil in the world.

    36 words

    RépondreSupprimer